Hello Ultimate Family,
We are hoping to open on July 6th and will be implementing safety measures in class for COVID-19 until further notice.
- There will be a limit on the # of students per class. You will need to book a spot beforehand through PerfectMind (an invitation will be sent to the email we have on record). If you are not booked for any classes and the classes are fully booked, you will not be able to participate. Please book only for the upcoming week - classes booked more than 1 week in advance will be erased and you will need to rebook. PerfectMind is the main system used to keep records of our students and is very easy to use. In-person class schedules and Zoom class schedules will be sent out and available on our platforms soon.
- Students are required to wear Taekwondo shoes or any clean, white-colored martial arts shoes during classes (example below). Please bring a bag to place your regular shoes in while in class (do not wear your Taekwondo shoes outside of class!)
- Students are required to wear gloves and masks – gloves used for sparring are okay.
- Before entering the school, we will be taking your temperature with a forehead thermometer. We will also be scanning barcodes for attendance at the front desk. There will be markings on the mat next to the wall for social distancing. You will be able to place your belongings there and will remain in that area for the entire class.
- To enforce further social distancing, please stay outside of the building unless you are a student in the current class.
- Classes will end 10 minutes early to sanitize the area for the next class. Parents – please pick up your children on time as they will not be able to wait inside!
- As it may be difficult to wear a mask during exercises, we will only be doing light warm-ups and will be focusing more on detailed poomsae and kicking techniques. More strenuous exercises will be held over Zoom. Please try to warm-up at home before classes!
- We will be live streaming classes so that students who aren’t able to come to class can still practice at home. This will be done over Zoom. Please keep in mind this is only a livestream and students will need to email if they have any questions. However, on Wednesdays and Fridays, we will be hosting Zoom classes (on top of regular in-person classes on Wednesdays and no in-person classes on Fridays). Regular in-person classes will also be available from Monday to Saturday at Kenneth Village.
Thank you for your cooperation and we can’t wait to see our students! If you have any questions, please contact us!
-Ultimate TKD Academy
|»||Reopening Monday, July 6th and COVID-19 Safety Measures||MasterLee||2020.06.28||501|
|11||No Classes, Promotion Test, New Class Schedule, Attendance||MasterLee||2016.04.04||8135|
|10||April Promotional Belt Test||MasterLee||2013.04.05||8852|
|9||February 23rd Testing ||MasterLee||2013.02.22||11734|
|8||February Test Results ||MasterLee||2013.02.27||19139|
|7||2018 Park Test Pictures!||MasterLee||2018.06.14||22197|
|6||April Promotion Test Results and Announcements||MasterLee||2013.04.24||29209|
|5||2013 Events Calendar ||MasterLee||2013.01.08||31540|
|4||October Test Results ||MasterLee||2012.10.16||37894|
|3||October Promotional Belt Test ||Wendy||2012.09.19||38130|
|2||Please Sign Up For Our New Website! ||MasterLee||2012.07.18||61933|
|1||December Test Results ||MasterLee||2012.12.18||102523|